FACT: Big Media and Big Tech Stole the 2020 Election
The media say get over if but this survey show that the truth was hidden.
A Copper Bedrail Could Cut Back On Infections For Hospital Patients
This has been in the news for years but do you see copper anywhere? Even NPR knows this can stop Covid-19. Copper is even FDA approved to stop viruses.
Looking at the Platforms for the Democrats and Republicans and looking at the people involved, there is only one party that can be redeemed. The Republican party. It will take work since there is deep corruption within the party since they have not been held accountable by the voters.
What you can do:
- Join your local Republican party and get active
- Become a poll watcher. This is where the steal gets stopped
- Join local groups fighting CRT and comprehensive sex education. The family is under attack
- Stay informed avoiding the Main Stream Media
- Email or write encouraging messages to those making a difference.
- Read: Shop with Patriots and Ditch Big Box Stores Now!
- Talk to your pastor and ask him to get active. There are many politically active clergy that do not live in fear of losing 501c3 status
- Divest your 401k from foreign investments, especially China.
- Bank at a local bank
- Pay with cash so big brother tech cannot track you through spending
- Pray for all our leaders, political, church, business, all leaders. Focus on moral, ethical leadership based on the Bible’s moral code.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. – John Adams
- Post on Social Media and include actionable information and links to details. The point is to make it easy for people to take action. Once a person moves on an issue they are more likely to keep engaging and talking to friends and family. The silence majority of patriots must make a habit of being active and engaged and ending the silence.
- Buy products and services from locally owned businesses.
- Buy your food from local farmers and ranchers. This makes a big difference since corporations pay them a very small percentage of what we pay at the store.
Interesting Video explains how US Laws protect against Mandates and Coercion.
Published by Ann Vandersteel on Facebook: “The domestic terrorists otherwise known as the United States government have gone to far. Dr. David Martin cites United States code, the Felonies, prison sentence and financial penalty associated with the codes these brownshirts are breaking by mandating the vaccine.”
I would study each statute before I used these interesting suggestions.
This seems insane but the more I look at state and federal websites the more I believe this.
New article by Corey Digs: ALERT: 2030 Psychological Agenda – Obedience Training for PreK-Adults Already Global with Billions in Funding for Full Control – Part 5: U.S. Dept. of Education & Multiple Agencies Involved.
FYI – Corey is a well known digger. This phenomenon is new to me but seems pretty mature. They seem to use the same methods and tactics as investigative reporters. You can follow her on Gab and Gettr.
If this seems too much to believe look at the Connecticut State School Curriculum on Health Education. Check out page 33., Appendix C – Minimum 12 hours Sexual Health Education for Pre K to second grade. What are they teaching?
The Most Ambitious Effort Yet to Reform Policing May Be Happening In Ithaca, New York
GQ is far, far from unbiased but that doesn’t make the article completely worthless. Police departments need help in some areas so why not try something different? Not covered here is that fact that when the police are called often all other options have been exhausted. In this case they are the final solution. It is too much for society to expect the police to clean up all their messes without consequences.
The Feynman Learning Technique – Have not read this but it looks interesting.
6 Ways to Train Your Brain to Literally Get Smarter – Have not read this but it looks interesting.
I don’t know much about this site but the information is interesting.
30 Must-Have WordPress Plugins
Like most things WordPress, free often means – limited features and functionality. Thankfully WordPress is still free. Still an interesting list. Food for thought anyway.
Start here to learn how to inform those keep ignorant by the main stream media.
There is a battle going on for the heart and soul of American. At odds are those who believe in the history and founding of America and those who believe America is bad, racist and not worth saving.